How does Colon Cleansing promote good health?
A healthy colon is essential to a healthy body. For those who have normal bowel movement, there is still waste in the colon which is not completely discharged. For people who suffer from irregular bowel movement or constipation, Colon Cleansing helps the removal of waste, stops the accumulation of toxins and encourages the large intestine to carry out its natural peristaltic action, thus promoting a clean and healthy body with the safe, gentle, effective method of using purified warm water.
What is the difference between the enema procedure performed in hospitals and Colon Cleansing?
An enema is a procedure in which a chemical solution is introduced into the rectum to induce cleansing or for therapeutic purposes e.g. before surgery or radiological procedure. Colon Cleansing is a safe, gentle, effective method of using purified water under regulated conditions to remove waste from the large intestine without the use of drugs.
What is a Colon Cleansing session like?
Colon Cleansing is a comfortable experience for most people. During the session (50mins) a soothing flow of purified, warm water (38-40 C) is instilled gently into the colon through a thin rectal tube, stimulating the colon’s natural peristaltic action to release softened waste. The inflow of a small amount of water and the release of waste may occur several times during a session. The removal of waste encourages better colon function and excretion. You will be sitting on the toilet in the natural position so you will be able to relax as if you are sitting in your own home.
What do we need to do during the session?
Before each treatment, the center’s staff will makes arrangement for each client to meet with a doctor who is able to provide the relevant information and answer any health-related questions or concerns. The doctor will also conduct a thorough physical examination and takes blood pressure measurements in order to ensure that each client is physically able to undergo the treatment.
During your session, a certified and experienced staff therapist will assist you in the comfort of a private room, helping to adjust the temperature and regulate the flow of purified water into your colon to ensure a comfortable excretion of waste.
At the end of the procedure, staff will serve you with a warm drink to maintain the balance of healthy elements in your body, and then a doctor will prescribe you a capsule of good bacteria to replace the old bacteria that has been cleaned out during the session.
How many sessions do we need?
The number of sessions varies according to your own condition and needs. For those people who have never done Colon Cleansing before, a doctor will recommend to do the treatment once a day for seven days, then once a week which is brings better results if done after meals. Treatment can be done regularly depending on their needs and lifestyle from once a week to once a month.
The benefits from a Colon Cleansing:
- Extracts toxic waste out of the colon and liver
- Cleans out waste material from the body
- Increases the body’s energy and reduces stress
- Cleanses the internal organs
- Improves sex-life
- Improves symptoms of low energy, joint pain, headache, general pain & premenstrual syndrome
- Improves memory and enhances sleep
- Strengthens the lymph organ for a healthy body
- Improves skin problems, acne, malasma and wrinkles
- Improves chronic allergies
- Helps to maintain the balance of the body system
- Strengthens the immune system
Why do we need Colon Cleansing?
A toxic colon is a major factor in the development of food intolerance leading to chronic ill health. We cannot expect to be well if the main organ responsible for ridding the body of toxic waste is under-functioning. When the colon is irritated by diet, stress, drugs, chemicals, and other substances, it tries to protect itself by producing more mucus. This additional mucus can bind with the sludge from refined foods, such as white flour, and build up on the wall of the bowel, narrowing the lumen. This layer of gluey, hardened feces can weigh several pounds and is a good place for harmful organisms to breed. Do not think because you have regular bowel movements, or even diarrhea, that you have escaped this problem. The stool can pass daily through a dirty colon and leave the accumulated residue on the walls behind.
Colon cleansing is the first step on the road to recovery. When we have cleansed our colon and restored the balance of the good and bad bacteria; when we have adequate production of enzymes and our dietary intake and internal production of vitamins is correct, our food intolerance should greatly improve or disappear. The benefits of colon cleansing are many, not only in terms of health, but also as it relate to appearance: the skin looks vibrant; cellulite, water retention, and blemishes disappear; and the whites of the eyes regain their youthful look.
Simple way to take care of your health:
- Eat more fiber such as vegetables etc. which are essential to proper functioning of the digestive tract and help to relieve constipation
- Get more vitamin c from fruits such as orange etc. to build up Glutathione in the liver which helps to clean out toxins from the body
- Drinking at least 2 litres of water a day
- Breathing deeply has a very beneficial effect on blood oxygenation.
- Be optimistic – maintain balance of mind and body 30 minutes before bed time, take a warm shower for 30 seconds, then a cold shower for 30 seconds and repeat 3 times. This helps to reduce physiological stress and improve sleep
- Use a soft brush to clean the body while bathing to stimulate the blood circulation of the body
- Exercise – Stimulating the muscles will help tone and relax the colon
- Do Colon Cleansing at least twice a month