The science behind HBOT is that the higher pressure allows the lungs to absorb more oxygen than would be possible normally. At normal air pressure, the oxygen we breathe is mostly carried by the hemoglobin in our red blood cells. But when we’re in a pressurized chamber, the increased pressure causes more oxygen to dissolve into the plasma, the liquid part of the blood. Hence, increasing the blood flow and oxygen in our body.
HBOT is effective for a variety of medical conditions such as air poisoning, decompression sickness, and brain fog, wounds that need sufficient blood flow.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) has been used to treat a variety of medical conditions, including:
- Carbon monoxide poisoning: HBOT can help to reduce the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning by increasing the amount of oxygen in the blood, which can help to reduce damage to the brain and other organs.
- Decompression sickness: HBOT can be used to treat divers and other individuals who experience decompression sickness, which is caused by a rapid decrease in pressure.
- Brain fog: HBOT can be used to improve brain functions and treat brain fog caused by a lack of oxygen to the brain or brain swelling from inflammation.
- Inflammation: HBOT can be used to reduce inflammation throughout the body by increasing the amount of oxygen in the blood and promoting healing.
- Chronic wounds: HBOT can help to promote healing in individuals with chronic wounds, such as diabetic foot ulcers, by increasing the amount of oxygen in the blood and improving blood flow to the affected area.
- Skin grafts and flaps: HBOT can help to improve the survival rate of skin grafts and flaps by increasing the amount of oxygen in the blood and improving blood flow to the affected area.
- Crush injuries and traumatic injuries: HBOT can help to reduce swelling and inflammation, as well as promote healing in individuals with crush injuries and traumatic injuries.
- Osteomyelitis (bone infection): HBOT can help to reduce the symptoms of osteomyelitis by increasing the amount of oxygen in the blood, which can help to reduce inflammation and promote healing.
- Radiation injury: HBOT can be used to help reduce the symptoms of radiation injury by increasing the amount of oxygen in the blood and reducing inflammation.
- Burns: HBOT can help to reduce the severity of burns by increasing the amount of oxygen in the blood and improving blood flow to the affected area.
When it comes to anti-aging and dermatology, Dr. Orawan stands out as a world-class expert. She is not only the first American Board Certified Anti-Aging doctor in Thailand, but she is also Harvard-trained in dermatology. She has also been working in partnership with Bangkok Hospital, Samithivet, and Mae-Fah-Laung throughout her career. Dr. Orawan’s dedication to her field is evident in her continuous efforts to study and integrate the best practices from both Eastern and Western medicine to provide the best possible care for her patients.
Take advantage of our special New Year offer! If you’re considering HBOT, Dr. Orawan is offering a free consultation until the end of February. Don’t miss this opportunity to discuss your options with a professional. Book your consultation now or contact us for more information at:
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/drorawanholistic
LINE : https://lin.ee/FPqYsmE
EMAIL : email@example.com